quinta-feira, 29 de agosto de 2013


SOLOMON'S PRAYER FOR DIVINE

WISDOM

.191 . O God of my fathers and Lord of mercy , who hast made all things by your word and your wisdom you have formed man to be lord of creatures that you did , in order to govern the roundness of the earth with exercised fairness and justice and judgment with an upright heart ! Give me that wisdom which assists your throne and do not want to exclude me from among your children , for I am your servant and the son of thy handmaid , a man weak and unsuitable young age and even to understand the law and the laws. Because, even if one of the sons of men was a consummate man , if he absents of your wisdom , is worth nothing ( Sap. 9: 1-6 ) .

192. ... Your Wisdom , who knows your works , was also with you then , when criabas the world , and what was GABIA your eyes and accept what it was according to your laws . Send it to your holy heavens and from your glorious throne , to be with me and work with me , so that I know what tc place , since she knows everything and understands everything , and rightly guide me in my business , and protect me with your power , which will accept my work , and rule your people with justice , and be worthy of the throne of my father. For who of men can know God's counsel ? , And who can find out what God

want? Because shy are the thoughts of mortals and uncertain or misleading our measures, because the body and the soul corruptible apesga this earthen vessel depresses the mind , engaged in many things. Hardly got to be concept of earthly things , and hardly understand that we have before our eyes . Who could therefore investigate those that are in heaven ? And above all, who will know your purpose or your will , if you do not give Wisdom and not send from the top of heaven your Holy Spirit to be straightened with the ways of the inhabitants of the earth and men learn you things that placental ? Seeing that they were saved by Wisdom ,O Lord, how many since the beginning of time you were accepted ( Sap. 9 9-19) .

193. A vocal prayer be added mental prayer , which enlightens the mind , inflames the heart and the soul has to hear the voice of wisdom , sweetness and taste her own treasures .

Personally, I find nothing as effective to attract the kingdom of God, the Eternal Wisdom , to our souls , as the vocal prayer together with the mind , reciting the Holy Rosary and meditating on the fifteen mysteries it contains.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário