quinta-feira, 29 de agosto de 2013


PRAYER TO THE ETERNAL WISDOM

Eternal Wisdom!Sovereign of heaven and earth! Humbly prostrate before Thee, I beg pardon for my boldness to speak of your greatness, being as I am so ignorant and criminal. I pray you do not look at the darkness of my spirit and the imperfection of my lips, and if you look, it is only to destroy them with a look of your eyes, and with a breath of your mouth.

Your are so many beauties and your sweetness, I have preserved many evils and full of many goods and, on the other hand, are so unknown and so despised! How do you want to be quiet? Not only justice and gratitude, but my own interest, I am forced to talk about You, but you do stammering as a child. It's true: I am only stammer, but it is because I am still young, and babbling desire reach speak well when I come to the fullness of your age.

Two. There seems no rhyme or reason in what I write, I confess, but I have this urge to possess you, that, like Solomon, I seek you everywhere spinning out method. If I try to give you know in this world, it is because You have promised that those esclarecieren and manifestaren you possess eternal life.

Accept, then, Princess friendly mine, my humble babbling speeches as if they were high; Receive the features of my pen as many steps I take to hallaros; pour from your high throne so many blessings and so many lights on as I want to do and say to You, that all those who hear it feel inflamed with a new desire to possess you in time and in eternity.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário