quinta-feira, 29 de agosto de 2013


SECOND HALF: CONTINUOUS PRAYER

184. The larger is a gift from God, the more difficult it is to reach it.What jobs involve prayers and therefore the acquisition of wisdom, which is the gift of God par excellence! Listen to what it says Wisdom: Seek and ye shall find, knock and it shall be opened, ask and it will be given. that is as good as if to say: If you want to find me, I seek need is: if you want to enter my palace llaméis necessary is that my door if you want to meet me, need I ask is that no one finds me without first looking for me no one comes into my house without first knocking at my door, nobody reaches me without first asking me, and every prayer is achieved. Prayer is the regular channel by which God communicates his graces, particularly his wisdom. For about four thousand years was the world asking the incarnation of divine Wisdom. For fourteen years prepared Mary, prayer to receive it in his bosom. Solomon did not get it after having asked for a long time with ardent desires: AdiiDominum 'he says illum et deprecatus sum, et dixi totis praecordiis ex meis: Da mihi, Domine, assistricem tuarum sedium sapientiam "I went to the Lord and asked him wholeheartedly Give me that wisdom which is sitting on your throne. "If quis Vestrum, indiget sapientia, postulet a Deo, qui dat omnibus affluenter, et non improperat, et dabitur ei: If any of you lacks wisdom, ask God, who gives to all without reproach copiously and anyone, and will be granted. "Notad, incidentally, does not say the Holy Spirit. "If anyone is in need of charity, humility, patience, etc., which are such excellent virtues," but: "If anyone is in need of wisdom ... "Because, asking, are ordered at the same time all the virtues in it locked.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário