
Who
am I that the Lord of all the earth would care to know my name, would
care to feel my hurt. Who am I that the bright and morning star would
choose to light the way for my ever wandering heart.
Not
because of who I am but because of what you've done. Not because of
what I've done but because of who you are. I am the flower quickly
fading, here today and gone tomorrow, a wave tossed in the ocean, a
vapor in the wind, still you hear me when I am calling. Lord you catch
me when I'm falling and you've told me who I am.. I am yours.. I am
yours..
Who am I that the eyes had seen no sin would look on me
with love and watch me rise again. Who am I that the voice that calm
the sea would call out through the rain and calm the storm in me.
Not because of who I am but because of what you've done. Not because
of what I've done but because of who you are. I am the flower quickly
fading, here today and gone tomorrow, a wave tossed in the ocean, a
vapor in the wind, still you hear me when I am calling. Lord you catch
me when I'm falling and you've told me who I am. I am yours....
Not because of who I am, but because of what you've done. Not because
of what I've done but because of who you are. I am a flower quickly
fading, here today and gone tomorrow, a wave tossed in the ocean, a
vapor in the wind, still you hear me when I am calling. Lord you catch
me when I'm falling and you've told me who I am. I am yours... I am
yours... I am yours....
Whom shall I fear, whom shall I fear...
cause I am yours, I am yours.... Whom shall I fear, whom shall I fear..
cause I am yours, I am yours....
(like/share/copy) Your sis in Christ, ♥ Cathy ♥
http://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=mBcqria2wmg
Who
am I that the Lord of all the earth would care to know my name, would
care to feel my hurt. Who am I that the bright and morning star would
choose to light the way for my ever wandering heart.
Not because of who I am but because of what you've done. Not because of what I've done but because of who you are. I am the flower quickly fading, here today and gone tomorrow, a wave tossed in the ocean, a vapor in the wind, still you hear me when I am calling. Lord you catch me when I'm falling and you've told me who I am.. I am yours.. I am yours..
Who am I that the eyes had seen no sin would look on me with love and watch me rise again. Who am I that the voice that calm the sea would call out through the rain and calm the storm in me.
Not because of who I am but because of what you've done. Not because of what I've done but because of who you are. I am the flower quickly fading, here today and gone tomorrow, a wave tossed in the ocean, a vapor in the wind, still you hear me when I am calling. Lord you catch me when I'm falling and you've told me who I am. I am yours....
Not because of who I am, but because of what you've done. Not because of what I've done but because of who you are. I am a flower quickly fading, here today and gone tomorrow, a wave tossed in the ocean, a vapor in the wind, still you hear me when I am calling. Lord you catch me when I'm falling and you've told me who I am. I am yours... I am yours... I am yours....
Whom shall I fear, whom shall I fear... cause I am yours, I am yours.... Whom shall I fear, whom shall I fear.. cause I am yours, I am yours....
(like/share/copy) Your sis in Christ, ♥ Cathy ♥
http://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=mBcqria2wmg
Not because of who I am but because of what you've done. Not because of what I've done but because of who you are. I am the flower quickly fading, here today and gone tomorrow, a wave tossed in the ocean, a vapor in the wind, still you hear me when I am calling. Lord you catch me when I'm falling and you've told me who I am.. I am yours.. I am yours..
Who am I that the eyes had seen no sin would look on me with love and watch me rise again. Who am I that the voice that calm the sea would call out through the rain and calm the storm in me.
Not because of who I am but because of what you've done. Not because of what I've done but because of who you are. I am the flower quickly fading, here today and gone tomorrow, a wave tossed in the ocean, a vapor in the wind, still you hear me when I am calling. Lord you catch me when I'm falling and you've told me who I am. I am yours....
Not because of who I am, but because of what you've done. Not because of what I've done but because of who you are. I am a flower quickly fading, here today and gone tomorrow, a wave tossed in the ocean, a vapor in the wind, still you hear me when I am calling. Lord you catch me when I'm falling and you've told me who I am. I am yours... I am yours... I am yours....
Whom shall I fear, whom shall I fear... cause I am yours, I am yours.... Whom shall I fear, whom shall I fear.. cause I am yours, I am yours....
(like/share/copy) Your sis in Christ, ♥ Cathy ♥
http://www.youtube.com/
Who Am I - Casting Crowns (w/ lyrics)
www.youtube.com
This
is a video I made of a song that inspired me during my most trying
times.. It also serves as a prayer of hope to those who are confused and
at a

Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário